Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kim Zolciak having twins

Kim Zolciak confirms she’s having twins with husband Kroy Biermann: ‘I can’t believe I am going to be a mom to six children’

Kim Zolciak announced she’s pregnant with twins. ‘I couldn’t be more excited,’ she said.

It’s double trouble for Kim Zolciak who is expecting not one but two babies.

“I’m having twins and I couldn’t be more excited,” she told E! News. “I was completely shocked. I had no idea. It was a natural conception but twins do run in the family so I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.”


After taking over a dozen at-home pregnancy tests, the reality TV star confirmed she was pregnant for the fifth time on the season finale of Bravo’s “Don’t Be Tardy.”

The reality TV star is adding not one but two babies to her clan and hopes for girls as she’s done after this. ‘It’s going to be very busy but it’s a dream come true.’
Zolciak, 35, and her Atlanta Falcons husband Kroy Biermann already have two sons together - - Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 1. But she is also the mother of two daughters from previous relationships - - Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12 - - whom Biermann recently adopted.


“Am I not the luckiest girl in the world!!!??? My girls @BrielleZolciak @arianazolciak are officially adopted by Kroy!!!” she tweeted June 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment