Friday, August 9, 2013

Halle Berry says Pregnancy won’t affect work

Actress Halle Berry, who is expecting her second child, says she won’t let pregnancy get in the way of a good movie role. The actress filmed 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' while pregnant with her second child and admits it was quite difficult, reported 'Showbizspy'.

“I wasn’t in the movie as much as I was meant to be. Pregnancy kind of coloured what my involvement could be, which was why I was one of the first ones in and the first ones out. My ever-growing belly was posing a constant challenge! What I could do was getting more limited, so the role I play is so different from what it could have been, due to my surprise pregnancy,” she said.

The 46-year-old also shared tips for staying in shape. “There’s no secret, I’ve just lived a healthy lifestyle. I only work out like three times a week, 30 minutes a pop. That and good clean living. As I’m getting older it’s just paying off,” she added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment