Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Actress Amanda Seyfried likes to play riskier role

Actress Amanda Seyfried wants to continue taking riskier roles after filming 'Lovelace' as the film made her feel like a real actor for the first time.

The 27-year-old, who plays real life 1970’s sex icon Linda Lovelace in the movie, claims the controversial character taught her a lot about herself, reported Contactmusic.

“The biggest lesson is that I want to be playing real peo
ple. There is so much to learn about yourself, so much to read into, dive into. I kind of lost myself a little at one point which was fun, I felt like a real actor. I’m not afraid of darkness. This was the biggest emotional education I’ve ever received, I was embodying someone that had a life and was human, I learned a lot. She’s a real person, we never got to do that before. It’s important for any actor to jump into somebody else’s skin,” she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment